When did you first join?

Meco

MegaHeart
Supporter Plus
7 January 2019
Definetely during this time.
[BMRP] August 2013 - 19th January 2014

Probably should have saved pictures noting the death toll of the infernal elevator, however.

26 December 2018
I remember I first joined back in 2012, because my brother gave into my pestering, so I jump on the server and as an adolescent, moronic youth I ran around the city and @Mtsmall banned me on the spot... Yeah that was fun times..

Oh and whilst I remember, I got my brother to make my application for CCA, because I couldn't write for shit. Damn 11 year old me was stupid, I guess I grew up with some of you maniacs.

22 January 2019
[BMRP] August 2013 - 19th January 2014
I remember the first time creating my character and running to the entrance. A staff member immediately stops me and tells me on LOOC not to run, I ask him why and he responds with "Because I don't want you to." I don't give a fuck and continue running later I was kicked for FailRP and never came back to BMRP.

gtanil

3 February 2019
I first joined today. Came from another Server which went to total disarray after a War between Staff and High Command of MPF broke out and an entire damn Meta Game and PK Fest broke out.
Hoping that here I can at least get some good RP Experience since I heard of people whispering about the 'Legend of blt950s' Server making.